Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > Front Page Stuff > Site News and Updates
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #41
Crude
Über

Send a message via Yahoo to Crude
Default BuhBubRay

~ BuhBuhRay~
James, You truly were an amazing man. I will always cherrish every memory of you. Even though my son and I never got to meet you in person, we both looked forward to hearing your input, on the popes smokes.. My son liked you the most out of all the dex world admins, he didnt get Rockets humor, and couldnt understand Rendel because "he sounded mexican" LOL, Payne and I will both always remember you, and what you taught us about dod, and life. You were the one player that I always looked for in our nightly matches, YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY BUHBUHRAY.

Aside from playing dod, I did get the oppertunity to spend a lot of quality time with buhbuh working on his maps, teaching him Mapping. BuhBuh truely was one of the better people I have met online. He was honest, open, helpfull, and most importantly he took the time to listen to me while I was helplessly watching the love of my life, die from the cancer that he would unknowningly go through two short years later. I can only hope that one of our talks offered him some kind of help, or peace, in what he was succombing to.. Rest in peace BuhBuhRay, your soul is forever free from the unimaginable pains you have endoured.

They say that life is a prizon for the unworthy souls. Punished to the moral pains and anguish of exsistance. Once you redeem your soul, in the eyes of our creator, the soul is set free, and released back into the same realm as before your exsistance.
Hence - only the good die young.

BuhBuhRay 06-15-12 ~ You will be missed and never forgotten ~ TCC'73

Enjoy,
Peace!
Thomas'73
Ntlgnce@Work.here
Crude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #42
Bulldog

“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” George S. Patton, Jr.

Miss and love you BBR.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #43
Crude
Über

Send a message via Yahoo to Crude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog
“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” George S. Patton, Jr.

Miss and love you BBR.
I wish this had a like button!!

Enjoy,
Peace!
Thomas'73
Ntlgnce@Work.here
Crude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #44
[AOS] Somerlot
The Duke of Stan

Send a message via MSN to [AOS] Somerlot

Being in the military I have lost many friends. Only 1 other have I ever lost to cancer. Buh was a great man and lived his life to the fullest. He played a serious part of my life in Dexworld and I tear knowing that I will not hear from him any longer, whether it was in game or in chat. The only way we can truely honor him is to carry on in the things that he truely believed in, in real life and in the gaming community. Good bye good friend. May I see you in whatever afterlife you arrive.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #45
(USA) Viper
5KI|L$

Send a message via AIM to (USA) Viper

Our prayers and sympathies for the family...He will be dearly missed here on dexworld.... he was a great admin..he always checked out the new maps for us to play and he never took crap from any idiot on here!
(USA) Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #46
zzoom
zoom zoom

Sad to hear this. -uni- texted me and told me buhbuhray passed away from cancer. I had no idea. RIP buhbuh.
zzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #47
pvt.-headknocker
Über

Wow, didn't know it was that bad.
I can say that even though I never met him, he was a friend.
I will miss him
Love ya Buhbuhray
RIP my friend

Ps- SHUT YOUR WHINY BITCHY PIE HOLE AND PLAY or YOUR GONNA GET BANNED
Yours truly,
buhbuhray
RIP my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnatr
I can't do that, then you guys will see how I hack.
pvt.-headknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #48
Freelancer
Über

I'll miss you Buhbuh. R.I.P.

Freelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #49
raven montreal
n00b

ho man it is a sad news, i will be missing you barbaray, since 2004 we where playing the game whitout nowing each other ,but we became friend in the game,i respected you alot because you respectes all the other players,no mathers the nationality we where all dexworldlien to you,
rest and peace pal.
my sympathies to all of is familly
raven montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:23 AM   #50
-uni-

Send a message via MSN to -uni-

Since I first joined Dexworld BBR was one of the Admins that didn't took it that hard on me for being the kind of player I was. I have a lot of good memories of the times we were able to chat, play or just shovel allies around.

RIP BBR. I'll see you someday.

-uni- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #51
dogger

Sad news . I didn't know him on a personal level, only in game. I think back to the DoD Source Server when i would get on after work in the afternoon hours and it was just him and me. We had quite a few good talks one-on-one in those days. Dam that just sucks that he is gone. God bless you BBR.
dogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #52
Elektra

Such a hard part of life, losing a great friend/mentor and admin. Glad to hear that the pain and suffering have ended for James but I'm sure it's finally letting his family heal knowing that he's in a better place.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #53
Stank
The Shithead

Send a message via AIM to Stank

R.I.P BBR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachen
you could, and almost were encouraged to, bash anyone. The admins of course would do it too, and slap you around the map, or slay you just before you got the winning headshot, but that's how it was, and it was fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaard
dexworld was a kooky cult of kooky characters, who regularly indulged in kooky stuff
Stank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #54
5witch

Sad and terrible news indeed.

BBR was one of the ones that kept my interest in Dex. He will be missed for sure.
5witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #55
[b7]fluid
Über

Rest in peace BuhBuh. You were a good man and very respected in the community. I know I enjoyed our little "spats" and I'll miss not having them anymore.

We'll definitely have a drink for ya at the LAN. Rocket, bring the good stuff like last time!

fLuid
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #56
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Man, what a kick in the balls hearing about this. I haven't played with buhbuh in years, and had no idea he was sick. Butters wrote me this morning to let me know.

He was an entertaining guy, and a great member of this community. He'd been here since our early days and was always up for trying something new. I remember when he sent us a jerky care package when we had our first LAN party 7 or 8 years ago.

So long, burburaye. There's a big hole in the community now.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #57
Cntrlfrek!
Did I think that or say that??

I was very sad to hear of BuhBuh's passing. He was a great Admin who continuously represented the best of what Dexworld has to offer. His passion for the game and constant desire to add new maps and change things up will surely be missed. His dedication to the community will never be forgotten.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #58
hog

Send a message via AIM to hog

holy shit Buhbuhray. I will miss you man. dont worry i will remember all the good times we had on dex togther...
i cant believe this
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #59
rookie

I've kinda fell of the map a bit myself and haven't been around much, I'm very sad to hear this BBR was an amazing soul and will be truly missed but his spirit will live on in all of us! RIP BuhBuh!! God Bless

When in doubt, empty your magazine. - Murphy's Rules of Combat Operations
rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #60
Starbuck
STARBUCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrlfrek!
I was very sad to hear of BuhBuh's passing. He was a great Admin who continuously represented the best of what Dexworld has to offer. His passion for the game and constant desire to add new maps and change things up will surely be missed. His dedication to the community will never be forgotten.
+1