Dexworld.org

Well itís finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why donít you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > Ban Board
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #1
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Default poor baby

Monkey just cause I muted you doesn't mean you have to ban me. Grow some balls.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:57 AM   #2
Domnatr
Five - O

Well now that's a mature way about getting unbanned....
Old 06-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #3
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

I'd have to care first. Just sad when your admins gets so butthurt over being ignored.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:51 AM   #4
Domnatr
Five - O

Well obviously there was a little care put forth. Because if you didn't care then a post wouldn't be needed and/or you could easily private message the guy instead of attempting to make a spectacle of yourself.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #5
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Yeah man 12 seconds is a huge effort, and look at all the people who showed up. It's a real circus. Hey I know why don't you find out what happened instead of filling up space with your opinion.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #6
Bait
‹ber

wtf who would ban niceguy....he's a nice guy. seriously WTF.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #7
Domnatr
Five - O

Because I am waiting for more of a actual reason on your end why you should be unbanned. As in what went on rather than saying he banned you just because of being muted, which I highly doubt is the reason.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:22 PM   #8
(((Sonic-Death-Monkey)))
high fidelity

Nice Guy, I've already gone over the quickswitching rule with you in the past. I've given you numerous warnings(spamming tsay, kicks, and private messages). You've been here a lot longer than me, so you should know the rules by now. Lacking dexterity was having the same problem, but he was able to change his play style after we talked it out. I even had to learn to stop doing it whenever I first joined Dexworld. I figured a sixty minute ban would be justified, because none of my other warnings seemed to be getting through to you. This isn't an isolated incident at all(been happening over the past few months), and I've let you slide in the past after I talked to MANIAC and Starbuck. Furthermore, your attitude in this thread just proves that it was a mistake for me to try and reach out to you privately. I'm truly sorry that you don't like me, because I do enjoy playing against you in the server.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #9
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Prove it. Go ahead prove it happened, show a demo or a witness. Because all I saw was you losing and banning people like usual. You find a ton o free time to ban people when you're stuck in spawn but never when you're TK spamming nades at people. Here I'll do you a bigger favor and explain the reality of the situation.

NO ONE LIKES YOUR FUCKING SERVER. I'm not joining because I want to, I get invite spams by people who are busy complaining what a piece of shit you guys are to play with on a nightly basis. You have a redwood tree shoved up your ass about player names and non existent exploits because you can't actually contribute positive aspects to things. Keep trying to micro manage something that a bunch of drunk rednecks are button mashing their way though like you're gonna save the world. No one respects you guys. Keep taking votes on shit that doesn't even exist, it's cute, but in the real world we just all talk about how fucking uptight and boring you guys are. Yes even the other admins that still actually play on day of defeat. You losers can't even have fun on a video game because you're still trying to feel important. You're not. This game isn't, and any choices that aren't about having fun just make you look like you're trying to kill the server. No one needs to be protected from this game, we don't need you nerds trying your best to be rent-a-cops.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #10
(((Sonic-Death-Monkey)))
high fidelity

https://youtu.be/38tZr7vEfjg

I apologize for the late reply. I didn't realize the upload process would take as long as it did.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:44 PM   #11
PHANTOM
The One and Only

Well, I guess, the one hour ban just became a perm, we don't need you to post your tantrums, or your whining, because YOU think you can do whatever you want, and not follow the rules of the server. Good luck out there, you may just find a friend or two that might actually listen to you.