Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2017, 12:39 AM   #21
Domnatr
Five - O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Hey, I just started this to make a shitty joke, not my fault dickless is still angry about not having his birthday party.
Truly a shiity joke from one that dissented from the community. And whose birthday party did we miss?
Old 05-30-2017, 04:20 PM   #22
Stu Pidazole
Sorry, I don't speak tard

Ooo, some actual conversation. I'll take it. Wish it was better news.
Stu Pidazole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:41 AM   #23
Tallgeese_lll
Vigilante with gifts

Too bad efytes isn't around.

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be
Tallgeese_lll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:30 AM   #24
Firefly
Drone Handler

Why does every thread turn into this? Dom is right I probably would not say anything like that to his face, I am far too polite in person,

Maniac I am playing wild lands pretty much whenever I get some free time

Hey Stu, how's life treating you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
I've always been a douche-bag,
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:20 PM   #25
Eyebrows
Blame Canada!

Send a message via AIM to Eyebrows

I think i like this thread, it's kinda an old shit on dom sorta thread. Such fond conversations with him about how he's a better person because he is a cop while he was on duty being a cop while playing DoD while on the literal Michigan dole. But yeah, way2prove you're profession should be replaced by Daleks.

I love you dom, you're the Andy Griffin of dexworld that isn't wholesome and supportive and shit but more the sleazy cop in Gangs of New York without the charm of John C Reilly.

Anyhow, on track with this nonsense, yeah the community is dead. Doesn't help that the maino folks are either literally dead or the community is dead to them. Dexworld did not make it through the new admin that went full on nazi for a good year and...kablam! That was that. Yes the game died, but we never found a new game to agree on (again, pentium 4's). Maybe it was DoD that held this motley bunch of shits together, but other than a handful of old salts, shit's toast yall.

But I didn't quit because of DoD getting boring, despite all the aimhackwtfbbq of zzoom, it was because of militant admining. That was the final nail. So yer a nail Dom.

Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:02 AM   #26
Domnatr
Five - O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebrows View Post
I think i like this thread, it's kinda an old shit on dom sorta thread. Such fond conversations with him about how he's a better person because he is a cop while he was on duty being a cop while playing DoD while on the literal Michigan dole. But yeah, way2prove you're profession should be replaced by Daleks.

I love you dom, you're the Andy Griffin of dexworld that isn't wholesome and supportive and shit but more the sleazy cop in Gangs of New York without the charm of John C Reilly.

Anyhow, on track with this nonsense, yeah the community is dead. Doesn't help that the maino folks are either literally dead or the community is dead to them. Dexworld did not make it through the new admin that went full on nazi for a good year and...kablam! That was that. Yes the game died, but we never found a new game to agree on (again, pentium 4's). Maybe it was DoD that held this motley bunch of shits together, but other than a handful of old salts, shit's toast yall.

But I didn't quit because of DoD getting boring, despite all the aimhackwtfbbq of zzoom, it was because of militant admining. That was the final nail. So yer a nail Dom.

Michigan dole? I am sorry, I didn't know you paid taxes in my community, new to me. And for the record, never have I said I am a better person due to my profession, obviously that is other people's words in my mouth. If you ever came to a LAN or participated in much, you would see I am actually quite a down to earth, like to have fun kind of guy. Am I an asshole? Maybe, but it's more for a schtick rather than anything else, obviously you never truly caught onto that persona. And as admin, I enforced the rules like anyone else had. Only reason I am not still one is due to being inactive. Last I checked however, I never banned anyone for other than suspected hacking or being a complete asshat as name calling in a derogatory manner. Actually for folks like yourself that had been around for a long time, I would not even scorn or talk to like a regular Joe, I wouldn't say shit. Did I make fun and get in the mix sure, but who hasn't. But you never played much in my days as admin, you just came on the forums and bitched, or got second hand information and pretended it was gospel. I am sorry you have such a hatred towards me, for never even meeting me or just shooting the shit when not playing a video game. Bur whatever, was I the "nail" as you put it? Not even close, but I am also not going to sit and convince someone that already has their mind made up.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #27
Bait
Über

shit, is this what the last dying posts of dodworld are? shits funnier than sports sure ,and fluid-bashing (i meant kessel )...but comon just let a good thing die.

THanks a bunch Maniac u bored sonofabitch....guess teh only good thing about the thread is
that it gets people to post

Its True no one wants to go to Michigan for a lan, plus Cali had more dex Community, closer to Texas and Wolfpacs bar (and rocket!!!! and doodols!)

And yeah newer games are better...but if the people who want those newer games can't play/admin 24/7...well... Hell PartsPro/Fuji's group seems to have it work they play both newer and older games...and people are stil playing dod there
---------
Anyway ...the community to me died when SonicMonkey banned NiceGuy ...fucking Monkey...where'd that asshole go. For one of the stupidest rules on the server.

Shoulda gotten the Mars<O> plugin that kicks people for doing it too much.
---
Now Rocket go get tickets to the Warrios game and post a pic of yoursefl drinking canadian beer there!!!
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:47 PM   #28
Stu Pidazole
Sorry, I don't speak tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Hey Stu, how's life treating you?
Life is treating me fine. I still play lots of DOD, just not on Dexworld. I see a "Firefly" on some of the other servers occasionally, just guessing that it ain't you.
Stu Pidazole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #29
[b7]fluid
Über

Bait, I prefer our dying posts to be in the sports section, neh, more specifically the hockey section, but a passive aggressive comment led to a reactive comment, led to a troll coming out hiding from his youtube comments section day job to bless us with his rants because his life is so fulfilling that holding a grudge against a really old video game community is the only way he can have purpose...I mean, I thought the stories were true about a forum lurker here just waiting for their opportunity to jump on anything that resembles a dexworld sucks thread, but I guess this thread will do eh?

In more important news, those Pens really crushed the Preds yesterday.
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #30
Firefly
Drone Handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidazole View Post
Life is treating me fine. I still play lots of DOD, just not on Dexworld. I see a "Firefly" on some of the other servers occasionally, just guessing that it ain't you.
What some guys ruining my good name?? Now I have to reinstall and sort this.

Does Dod run on Win 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac
I've always been a douche-bag,
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:09 PM   #31
Tallgeese_lll
Vigilante with gifts

Yes DoD will run on Windows 10.

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be
Tallgeese_lll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 01:42 PM   #32
[b7]fluid
Über

I've tried day of infamy recently is just not doing it for me. I hate how the iron sights in every game with them, suck balls and covers most of the screen.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #33
Bait
Über

isn't that how iron sights is suppose ot work squinty-eyed?

they rule...in dod:src & ins.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #34
JJ_Slayer

Send a message via Skype™ to JJ_Slayer

Firefly, you'll have to edit your name........ "The original" firefly....... lol
JJ_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:01 AM   #35
[b7]fluid
Über

don't even bring up source. So much worse a game than the original.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:13 AM   #36
Bait
Über

they both have their perks...source has better graphics & maps.
1.3 doesn't have teh clusterfucking of death.

1.3 has the karstabbing , source has tommy punching.

source has deployable mg almost anywhere, quick scoping is easier in 1.3 ,
source has smoke nades, easier to aim in 1.3

Source has a larger community so for teh win!
The only downside is that cluster fucking...whoever thought to eliminate that collision detection was an idiot but they did it for ins i believe too and COD