Dexworld.org

Well its finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why dont you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2005, 03:13 PM   #181
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Send a message via MSN to aello Send a message via Yahoo to aello

who IS that masked men? Why is he ashamed to show his face?
Old 09-09-2005, 03:38 PM   #182
Splif
White Shadow

some fgt
Splif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:12 PM   #183
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Dunno who he is, but I hear he's a banshee in the sack.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #184
Apollo
5KI|L$

Send a message via AIM to Apollo

Chef, did you just call your self a Banshee in the sack?
LMAO thats a good one. COMON people lets see more pictures of your hott ass's!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 06:00 PM   #185
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Ok, one without a helmet. This is my rockstar moment.
Attached Images

(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 06:14 PM   #186
aello
Skinny Legs and All

ok!!! ( but the is a bit of a worry)

now you, Marine. C'mon, don't be shy!!
Old 09-09-2005, 06:16 PM   #187
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Oh, I'm the dude in the back sitting on the stool behind the bass guy.
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 06:28 PM   #188
aello
Skinny Legs and All

5 strings?
Old 09-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #189
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Yup, my amp goes to 11, too.
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #190
aello
Skinny Legs and All

just like a man to add a little for effect
Old 09-09-2005, 07:01 PM   #191
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Surely a magician's assistant can appreciate the need for a little creative embelishment?

(oh, dear )
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 07:05 PM   #192
aello
Skinny Legs and All

as long as there's magic in the wand I don't care how big you tell me it is!
Old 09-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #193
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Good one
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 07:13 PM   #194
aello
Skinny Legs and All

see you in bizarro dex...where I am the admin and you are the pleb!! lol

( he trusts me with power...AHAHAHA)
Old 09-09-2005, 09:42 PM   #195
Wulf
ASP hurted my head...

I definitly don't look like this...
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2005, 10:09 PM   #196
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine 1
Ring on ring finger of left hand??? Just having some fun...
( makes sign of cross to ward off evil) nonononononononononononononono!! nevernevernevernever!!!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:20 PM   #197
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
.. I was rooting for you too!!!!
cough...I should tell you, Marine, that "rooting" has a way different meaning over here..lol
Old 09-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #198
isis
Addle-pated tomfool of a dunderhead

lol u tell him luvvy
isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:06 AM   #199
Marine 1
Marine 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aello
cough...I should tell you, Marine, that "rooting" has a way different meaning over here..lol
... so... what does it mean, "over there" if you please... (is it an Aussie thingy, did I misspell the word, use the incorrect spelling or use it out of context?!?!)
Old 09-13-2005, 09:16 AM   #200
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
... so... what does it mean, "over there" if you please... (is it an Aussie thingy, did I misspell the word, use the incorrect spelling or use it out of context?!?!)
over here in Australia, "rooting" refers to the sex act. 'nuff said?