Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > Sports > Other Sports
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #21
Stu Pidazole
Sorry, I don't speak tard

The flopping really bugs me too. The NBA fines it's floppers - maybe it's just a USA thing. I just want to go out and kick the players who do it in the nuts so they have some real pain to writhe in agony about. The Portugese player sporting the mohawk - what a glass jaw. Pussy. At least when the US players go down, there is blood involved, maybe a bone sticking out.

The US looked way better against Portugal than it did against Ghana. There is hope, but the Germans are going to be tough.
Stu Pidazole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #22
Fysiks
Über

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidazole View Post
The flopping really bugs me too. The NBA fines it's floppers - maybe it's just a USA thing. I just want to go out and kick the players who do it in the nuts so they have some real pain to writhe in agony about. The Portugese player sporting the mohawk - what a glass jaw. Pussy. At least when the US players go down, there is blood involved, maybe a bone sticking out.
Yeah, it's sad to see so much acting. It's so subjective and a fine wouldn't deter them from doing it in the World Cup since the World Cup is the penultimate achievement in Football (on the world level).
Fysiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:14 PM   #23
Bait
Über

a fine in the form of a card would i think...red or yellow...paying money doesn't penalize u but 2 yellows would
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #24
Fysiks
Über

Oops, I actually meant "ultimate achievement in football".

I was a bit saddened by all the fighting going on in the Croatia vs Mexico game today. Croatia was doing well until the last 15 - 20 minutes (when ever Mexico got their first goal.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:20 PM   #25
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

They just need to make physical contact something that's expected in the game, it's CLEARLY going to happen no matter what. This isn't basketball where you can at least see who's coming after you, or have a set rule on possession.

This is a bunch of guys chasing a ball that's chaotically falling down and bouncing, you shouldn't have to risk all or nothing to play it. Oh no we collided trying to be in the same place at the same time, well no shit Newton could have figure that out. No one should be kicked out or threatened for being aggressive in pursuit of the ball. Do it to the guy who's putting cleats into someone's heel or striking someone with his arms or fists. If the reward for being a pussy, who dives all the time, is an extra player on the field, then you're never going to get rid of it.

You can't hide behind an excuse like protecting players; when they're all pretending to be hurt you're just doing the Boy Who Cried Wolf routine until the phonies eliminate the people who actually suffered for the good of their team.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #26
Tallgeese_lll
Your mother

How does Luis Suarez keep playing?

"I'm going to cry when I score a goal, but when I'm not scoring I'm going to bite people"

Seriously this guy can go to fucking Hell.

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be
Tallgeese_lll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #27
Bait
Über

another powercountry gone...byby italy
wonder if they're setting it up to be an all SA final 8 or 4(tho germany will proly make it thru)
Old 06-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #28
Fysiks
Über

Wow, that was an ugly game (Italy vs. Uruguay).

Suarez is pathetic. He's done it before apparently and been suspended from many games (7 the first time and 10 the second time IIRC). Maybe the whole team should be disqualified . . . at the very least, this guy should not be allowed to play in the World Cup or even any FIFA match.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #29
[b7]fluid
Über

Maybe he was hungry?
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #30
Bait
Über

clearly the replay shows the guys shoulder bouncing up into his mouth

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/braz...lini-1.2685932

...how does that bite pattern happen ...he's bitten from behind...so the 2 separate teech should be the front incisors? but with no prints frmo the 2 front teeth?? and no punchture mark at that angle?

Last edited by Bait; 06-24-2014 at 03:17 PM..
Old 06-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #31
[b7]fluid
Über

um, are you blind bait? That was clear movement was from Suarez to initiate the bite, and then the reaction was sudden and surprised as if Chellini was bitten. This is not something someone does premeditated to draw a yellow/red card. Diving forward maybe, but moving away from something as obscure as a bite with his back turned to the other player? C'mon, that's the most farfetched plan ever. That was a bite and everybody knows it.

Last edited by [b7]fluid; 06-24-2014 at 06:58 PM..
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:16 AM   #32
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Some guy in Norway won 2100 Euros on a 12 Euro bet that Suarez would bite someone before the end of the tournament. Won at 175:1 odds on a joke bet.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:28 AM   #33
Bait
Über

how do you make a bite mark without front teeth
Old 06-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #34
Fysiks
Über

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
how do you make a bite mark without front teeth
Are you implying he doesn't have [front] teeth? Regardless, it's obvious that Suarez bit him.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:28 PM   #35
Bait
Über

if you look at the bite print...u don't see upperteeth marks, just 2 top incisors and the lower set(3-4)....so how do you make that bite print with ONLy the 2 top incisors and a gap inbetween? given the angle and force of the supposed bite.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #36
Fysiks
Über

Meh . . . I'm over talking about that.

Now, the France vs Ecuador game . . .

Even after Ecuador got a red card France was unable to get a goal. They had a lot of chances but the Ecuador keeper was there every time (except when the ball was way over the goal). Kind of disappointing on France's part.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:34 PM   #37
Tallgeese_lll
Your mother

http://youtu.be/WsWa4X2Rt4A

Oh and he has teeth. Game over Bait you're not winning.
Attached Images

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be
Old 06-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #38
Tallgeese_lll
Your mother

Come on U.S.! Pretty please with cherries on top ADVANCE!

Old 06-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #39
Bait
Über

i never said he didn't have teeth ...fysixs was asking if i was implying that...

i said given the image of teh "bitemarks" ...and if he "intentionallly" bit the guy...how is there a gap between the incisor marks???

Simple task(if you have the front teeth):
Bite your hand...and try to make marks without the front teeth, whilst making marks with the upper incisors AND the lower row too...

GER/GHA are gonna win..!
Old 06-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #40
Tallgeese_lll
Your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
if you look at the bite print...u don't see upperteeth marks, just 2 top incisors and the lower set(3-4)....so how do you make that bite print with ONLy the 2 top incisors and a gap inbetween? given the angle and force of the supposed bite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Here's a fucking video showing Suarez biting the Italian defender
http://youtu.be/WsWa4X2Rt4A
Quote:
Originally Posted by I swear to the Gods you are trolling me at this point
i said given the image of teh "bitemarks" ...and if he "intentionallly" bit the guy...how is there a gap between the incisor marks???

Simple task(if you have the front teeth):
Bite your hand...and try to make marks without the front teeth, whilst making marks with the upper incisors AND the lower row too...
1. It's called an over-bite.
2. It's called he bit the shoulder, not a hand.