Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2006, 04:42 PM   #61
Pistol Pat
Eats pieces of shit for breakfast

Send a message via AIM to Pistol Pat

Eric speaks the truth!

And its nice to see some variety on our store..... I think an "I Eric's Sister" Shirt would do well too
Pistol Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #62
Sarak

Send a message via MSN to Sarak Send a message via Yahoo to Sarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaard
stop posting.

believe me i dont give a damn shut up, shut up now either learn to live with me or just plainly ignore me that way everyones happy, theres no point telling me to stop posting its like telling me to stop breathing i cant do either so stop now it is not gonna happen.

(Gunslinger Girls)
During My Life,
I Have Seen My Best Friend Die,
I Have Felt Pain Beyond Life,
I Have Been In A Coma,
I Fear Pitch Blackness Or Not Being Able To Move,
But With You My Wonderful Beautiful Friends,
I Will Carry On Too My End,
And I Love You All,
Thank You All For Giving Me Hope.
Sarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:21 PM   #63
Drachen
Über

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarak
believe me i dont give a damn shut up, shut up now either learn to live with me or just plainly ignore me that way everyones happy, theres no point telling me to stop posting its like telling me to stop breathing i cant do either so stop now it is not gonna happen.
Stop breathing.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #64
DiggityDank
Dexworld Tyrant

Is it too much to ask to use some punctuation and proper sentence structure?

Because it is really sometimes kinda hard to read messages when they are one long run-on sentence and have no punctuation whatsoever to introduce any breaks into reading your rants and raves and as a result it gets a little annoying at times and schaard and drachen agree with me that punctuation and complete non run on sentences are a good thing to learn how to use on the internet while posting on dexwolrd about what you think and how you feel and the chances are good that once you use some punctuation and proper grammar people will start to leave you alone and not tell you to stop breathing because they would not want you to die anymore unless of course they still think your posts are meaningless well then there is just nothing you can do about it because you cannot win the situation and you shouldj ust ignore them and go on living your life how you want it to live but please for the sanity of the rest of us and for your own ego to make you look at least slightly intelligent please use some punctuation and proper sentence sturcture in here because it will also help you in the real world when you get a good job and have to make money and have to write professional things about what you did at work and write reports to signify what it all means and keep your supervisors updated mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk?
"You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care."
"Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work."
DiggityDank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:02 AM   #65
Eric
Über

Send a message via AIM to Eric

I love you Dank.
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

“Et si fellitur de genu pugnat”
- And if he falls, he fights from his knees

“We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”. George Orwell
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:12 AM   #66
-]buzzbee[-
Über

this bores me
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
~Thomas Jefferson

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
~Sir Josiah Stamp

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war."
~Abraham Lincoln

-]buzzbee[- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #67
Eric
Über

You bore me.
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

“We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”. George Orwell
Old 01-18-2006, 12:59 PM   #68
repo
Pansy Bedwetter

Run a small electronics store. Build comps. Play video games for a living. And drink beer. Workin on a graphic design degree.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:24 PM   #69
Teargas Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallgeese_lll
I play video games for a living.

I actually do play video for my income! I test and repair video gaming machines for a huge well-known gaming company. I actually have my dream job! WOOOOHOOOO!
Teargas Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:13 PM   #70
Pistol Pat
Eats pieces of shit for breakfast

Send a message via AIM to Pistol Pat

lucky.... I personally have my dream job too, just like my buddy eric, I always dreamed of becoming an accountant, travelling the country, staying in random hotels (viva holland, mi this week) and enjoying the simple pleasures of auditing work that someone already did twice but inevitably screwed up meaning you get to have them chastised and possibly fired. I know its simple, but its a dream
Pistol Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #71
Eric
Über

I want to be just like you, actually I'm in college to do the same thing!!

Old 01-20-2006, 07:38 AM   #72
Sarak

Send a message via MSN to Sarak Send a message via Yahoo to Sarak

my dream job would be hunting down and slaughtering all the schaard of the world and putting them in a big stasis tank on the north pole so they can wreak havoc on the world in hundreds of years time Long after im dead.
Sarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #73
Schaard
In the Circle of the Godless Flamers

Send a message via AIM to Schaard

Quote:
my dream job would be hunting down and slaughtering all the schaard of the world and putting them in a big stasis tank on the north pole so they can wreak havoc on the world in hundreds of years time Long after im dead.
my dream job is putting you on one of my treadmills so that you can lose some fucking weight you fat fuck then after than i will put you on the nordictrack e500 weight training system and give you some helpful tips but what im really doing is making you a nice sandwich in the back then when i come out and you're thru working out and all cool looking i will eat the sandwich right in front of you and be all like "bitch, sup now"

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
Schaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #74
Carl
Abusive Admin

Actually, Schaard, Sarak's a skinny dude. Check the "Hey all you nubs, we want your pictures" thread
Old 01-20-2006, 01:15 PM   #75
brian

Send a message via AIM to brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
Actually, Schaard, Sarak's a skinny dude. Check the "Hey all you nubs, we want your pictures" thread
schaard was being sarcastic

anyways, i work at a citgo gas station as a cashier. surprisingly i make more than minium wage :O ...impressive..i know, but i'm just earning survival money fore i'm a senior college student. After i earn my BA in psychology, i want to become involved in a research lab team. that's what i aspire to do.

brian
brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #76
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Send a message via MSN to aello Send a message via Yahoo to aello

Quote:
why would you slaughter them before putting them in stasis? One or the other...ORRRRR...here's a thought (something new to your experience)......STFU!!!!
Old 01-21-2006, 01:20 AM   #77
Wombaticus
Wombarticunts Maximus

I say we continue to let Sarak speak, because he annoys people, and that... Well that entertains me oh so much.

Peace,
Joe
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Wombaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:29 AM   #78
Drachen
Über

Quote:
Yeah, cmon now, killing them, putting them in stasis, and expecting them to come out afterwards? It's just not logical. Like one or the other here, and I hear the north pole is pretty cold, might want to look into some way for them to get down from there so they can wreak all that havoc...
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:27 PM   #79
Moniker
lump sat alone in a boggy marsh

the best part about my job is driving about the sales floor with the WAVE (a golf cart that goes up 10 feet) all the way up, towering over everyone, at full speed. One guy managed to take out a cash kiosk with that, it was patched up with cardboard for a year.

oh yes, and playing xbox360 on a 200" projector

Wyrm of Drow: "were not helping you fight the evil fascist dictator rolling the world"
Wyrm of Drow: "oh shit, hes kicking our ass too, lets help"

buhbuh: bush is what you eat for dinner you spunk taster
Moniker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #80
-]buzzbee[-
Über

i got 3 jobs

1).i sell crack and heroin on the corner to 4th graders
kinda sucks because all the give me is pocket change with lint,some of the other kids give me there lunch boxes and there gi joe's

2).i kill kittens and puppies and sell them to the chinese/thai restaurant down the road

3).i go to the mall look for old cars (80's-90's) get my syphon tube
steal there gas and sell it to local landscapers
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
~Thomas Jefferson

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."
~Sir Josiah Stamp

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war."
~Abraham Lincoln

-]buzzbee[- is offline   Reply With Quote