Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 PM   #41
Cntrlfrek!
Did I think that or say that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggityDank
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/05/ty....ap/index.html

I hope butters and frek have been behaving themselves and playing by the rules......
Great!!!!! The stock is going to drop again. They will probably make us sign another compliance form and go through more ethics training because of bullshit like this. Were probably going to see Pistol Pat now for a Sox audit. Good times had by all.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:16 PM   #42
ButterPants
Older than dirt

No kidding......Well, looks like I'll be on the phone w/ Legal tomorrow.... sigh....

ButterPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #43
Pistol Pat
Eats pieces of shit for breakfast

Send a message via AIM to Pistol Pat

ahhh ethics trainings, i hope i don't have to observe another one of those...

yeah, I think we just need to schedule dexlan 06 around your 404 audit.....
Pistol Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:06 PM   #44
CAPT. UNDERPANTS
n00b

Send a message via MSN to CAPT. UNDERPANTS Send a message via Yahoo to CAPT. UNDERPANTS

You already know lol
Old 01-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #45
Sarak

Send a message via MSN to Sarak Send a message via Yahoo to Sarak

ill go as if not reading a single post like i havent, so i would of been going to work as a computer hardware / software engineer after september but as a change of heart ive decided to do a course in psychology, so that i can either go down that route or just to keep my options open as my eye sight isnt getting better so i may not find it feasiable to do computer work.

(Gunslinger Girls)
During My Life,
I Have Seen My Best Friend Die,
I Have Felt Pain Beyond Life,
I Have Been In A Coma,
I Fear Pitch Blackness Or Not Being Able To Move,
But With You My Wonderful Beautiful Friends,
I Will Carry On Too My End,
And I Love You All,
Thank You All For Giving Me Hope.
Sarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:48 PM   #46
jaedon

Send a message via ICQ to jaedon Send a message via AIM to jaedon Send a message via MSN to jaedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarak
ill go as if not reading a single post like i havent, so i would of been going to work as a computer hardware / software engineer after september but as a change of heart ive decided to do a course in psychology, so that i can either go down that route or just to keep my options open as my eye sight isnt getting better so i may not find it feasiable to do computer work.

I'm applying to human computer interaction masters programs with a psych degree. Good luck.

Day of Defeat
jaedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:51 PM   #47
primetime
hoochie mama hunter

Primarily I feed fish. But in my spare time I work for a technology consulting company implementing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning, software that can manage most of the business processes of large companies) specifically SAP (the largest ERP software out there). My projects will typically run 6-12 months at a time. While I live in Chicago, the job is 100% travel. Right now I'm down in Lafayette, Indiana implementing the sales and distribution portion of the software for Wabash National Truck Manufacturer ($6bn+ annual revenues). The scary thing is, they trust me to configure their business processes to run through my decisions. OMG DUMASSRS I KNO.

Next few years, get my MBA (ND or Northwesern) and then get back into manufacturing. Eventually own my own manufacturing facility and attempt to start a fashion line that will bring back the scrunch socks.

primetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 07:40 PM   #48
buhbuhray
a.k.a. Blueberry

Send a message via AIM to buhbuhray

scrunch socks for MEN !!!!!!!!
Playing day of defeat is like being on a vacation to some wind swept tropical island where topless native women serve up pina coladas and fancy bottled beer to meet my every need as I sit on top of a tiger tank and they smile knowingly at me as I mg 42 the whole opposing team coming out of spawn !
YES !
buhbuhray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:59 AM   #49
Wombaticus
Wombarticunts Maximus

Default YUMMY!

I rob banks.

Srsly tho... I'm attempting to write my own table-top role-playing game. I'm jobless ATM, just being laid off from a sandwich shop in the local mall. It was a decent place, and I always got complimented for my food (I guess I'm good at that?). When we didn't have customers (which was often) we would make our own sandwiches and wraps.

My personal favorite was Mr. Squishy, named after my friend Blake, who's fist could cave a man's skull in with one blow. Because I'm in a good mood, I shall enlighten you as to the nature of a Mr. Squishy so none of you will ever go hungry again.

For this you'll need:
a wrap about 10" in diameter
12 to 16 slices of Genoa salami
3 slices of Provolone cheese
3 slices of Swiss cheese
Sweet red and green pepper strips (the stores pre-made stuff is fine)
Three tomatoes slices
Lettuce
Salt and pepper
Vinegar and Oil

Now, the secret here is to begin with half of your slices of Genoa in the center of your wrap. Then the 3 slices of provolone cheese, followed by lettuce, tomato, and the peppers. NOW, apply the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper as desired (ease up on the salt however, that Genoa takes care of it for you, you just want the tomato to soften up a little). Apply the Swiss cheese, and finally the second layer of Genoa. Add more oil and vinegar if desired (YUM!). Make sure you wrap tight! Cut through the center at a diagonal (I found this makes the first bite easier) and enjoy! Best with chips, a pickle, and Woodchuck Hard Cider.
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Wombaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:24 AM   #50
Drachen
Über

Get a job.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #51
Wombaticus
Wombarticunts Maximus

Default Yay!

Thanks for the support!
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Wombaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #52
Schaard
In the Circle of the Godless Flamers

Send a message via AIM to Schaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombaticus
I rob banks.

Srsly tho... I'm attempting to write my own table-top role-playing game. I'm jobless ATM, just being laid off from a sandwich shop in the local mall. It was a decent place, and I always got complimented for my food (I guess I'm good at that?). When we didn't have customers (which was often) we would make our own sandwiches and wraps.

My personal favorite was Mr. Squishy, named after my friend Blake, who's fist could cave a man's skull in with one blow. Because I'm in a good mood, I shall enlighten you as to the nature of a Mr. Squishy so none of you will ever go hungry again.

For this you'll need:
a wrap about 10" in diameter
12 to 16 slices of Genoa salami
3 slices of Provolone cheese
3 slices of Swiss cheese
Sweet red and green pepper strips (the stores pre-made stuff is fine)
Three tomatoes slices
Lettuce
Salt and pepper
Vinegar and Oil

Now, the secret here is to begin with half of your slices of Genoa in the center of your wrap. Then the 3 slices of provolone cheese, followed by lettuce, tomato, and the peppers. NOW, apply the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper as desired (ease up on the salt however, that Genoa takes care of it for you, you just want the tomato to soften up a little). Apply the Swiss cheese, and finally the second layer of Genoa. Add more oil and vinegar if desired (YUM!). Make sure you wrap tight! Cut through the center at a diagonal (I found this makes the first bite easier) and enjoy! Best with chips, a pickle, and Woodchuck Hard Cider.
that sounds pretty good.

EDIT : GET A JOB

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
Schaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:28 PM   #53
Sarak

Send a message via MSN to Sarak Send a message via Yahoo to Sarak

ye LAZY SO AND SO get a job dont see me lazing away at home just eating tubs of ice cream doing noth...... err no yes u do, damn but no i do fecking hours of damage to my eyes daily so i figure i can piss the rest of the days away.

(Gunslinger Girls)
During My Life,
I Have Seen My Best Friend Die,
I Have Felt Pain Beyond Life,
I Have Been In A Coma,
I Fear Pitch Blackness Or Not Being Able To Move,
But With You My Wonderful Beautiful Friends,
I Will Carry On Too My End,
And I Love You All,
Thank You All For Giving Me Hope.
Sarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:11 PM   #54
Schaard
In the Circle of the Godless Flamers

Send a message via AIM to Schaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarak
ye LAZY SO AND SO get a job dont see me lazing away at home just eating tubs of ice cream doing noth...... err no yes u do, damn but no i do fecking hours of damage to my eyes daily so i figure i can piss the rest of the days away.
stop posting.

http://principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
Schaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:21 PM   #55
Eric
Über

Send a message via AIM to Eric

For once I agree with Schaard.
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

“Et si fellitur de genu pugnat”
- And if he falls, he fights from his knees

“We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”. George Orwell
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 06:02 AM   #56
Pistol Pat
Eats pieces of shit for breakfast

Send a message via AIM to Pistol Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
For once I agree with Schaard.
Now there is a great t-shirt
Pistol Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #57
John
All hail Pope Smiley

Send a message via ICQ to John Send a message via AIM to John

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.asp...world.37057050
Old 01-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #58
Cuisinart
If the Food doesn't kill you.

Send a message via AIM to Cuisinart Send a message via MSN to Cuisinart

nicely done.
Cuisinart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:00 PM   #59
DiggityDank
Dexworld Tyrant

omg, John is still alive?
"You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care."
"Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work."
DiggityDank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #60
Eric
Über

Send a message via AIM to Eric

He randomly drinks beer and trips over power cables. That's why the server crashes so much.
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

“Et si fellitur de genu pugnat”
- And if he falls, he fights from his knees

“We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”. George Orwell
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote