Dexworld.org

Well its finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why dont you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #161
Drachen
ber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine 1
You mean he's “too tense" right!?!?! LOL
I'm pretty sure that was the joke that you just ruined.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #162
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Ow, my forehead.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:05 PM   #163
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Send a message via MSN to aello Send a message via Yahoo to aello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine 1
You mean he's “too tense" right!?!?! LOL
I don't know why they say you're dumb.

re: "young studs" umm...I'll pass.
and ok, I'll play...what did you "notice"?
Old 09-08-2005, 04:12 PM   #164
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by aello

Quote:
I think he was talking about the softball-sized goiter. It's ok though, we accept all kinds here at Dexworld.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-08-2005, 04:14 PM   #165
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef

I think he was talking about the softball-sized goiter.
phew! i thought he'd noticed the other lump!!!

Quote:
It's ok though, we accept all kinds here at Dexworld.
obviously

Last edited by aello; 09-08-2005 at 04:17 PM..
aello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #166
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Quote:
phew! i thought he'd noticed the other lump!!!
Oh, I thought that was just a tat.
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #167
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
Oh, I thought that was just a tit.
you really need to exercise some self control..that was inappropriate. You never hear me saying anything inappropriate, do you?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #168
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Quote:
I want to thrust your tender loins.
Now look... I enjoy the playful banter we like to toss at each, but I think that might be crossing the line a bit. I'm a married man. Let's just lay off the before we post from now on, ok?
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-08-2005, 06:09 PM   #169
Apollo
5KI|L$

Send a message via AIM to Apollo

Oh this is trouble. I think of myself as a Rockin model photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm known to strike a pose myself every now and then.
No I won't post any of my female models pictures.
Everyone! come see how good I look!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rockstarsmall.jpg (445.8 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg Volcom Apollo small.jpg (150.8 KB, 463 views)
File Type: jpg MIrror mirror2.jpg (189.8 KB, 450 views)
Old 09-08-2005, 08:18 PM   #170
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
Now look... I enjoy the playful banter we like to toss at each, but I think that might be crossing the line a bit. I'm a married man.
you're no fun..just like most husbands.

Quote:
Let's just lay off the before we post from now on, ok?

admitting you have a problem is the first step chef....kudos man, kudos

Last edited by aello; 09-08-2005 at 08:21 PM..
aello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:27 PM   #171
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Quote:
you're no fun..just like most husbands.
How many husbands have you been trying to have fun with?

Quote:
admitting you have a problem is the first step chef....kudos man, kudos
I'm only a social drinker.
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-08-2005, 08:40 PM   #172
Marine 1
Marine 1

Quote:
I don't know why they say you're dumb.

Ring on ring finger of left hand??? Just having some fun...
Old 09-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #173
aello
Skinny Legs and All

Quote:
How many husbands have you been trying to have fun with?
none....of my own :p

Quote:
I'm only a social drinker.
I gave up drinking......when guzzling came into fashion! My drinking problem? two hands, one mouth!
Old 09-08-2005, 11:24 PM   #174
Eyebrows
Blame Canada!

Send a message via AIM to Eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Oh this is trouble. I think of myself as a Rockin model photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm known to strike a pose myself every now and then.
No I won't post any of my female models pictures.
Everyone! come see how good I look!
A jarhead! just like old Daddeh :D

J/k mate, you so sexah, john might even love you.
Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:50 PM   #175
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

I'm outta my league with this one.
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Old 09-09-2005, 03:14 AM   #176
isis
Addle-pated tomfool of a dunderhead

my pics in my profile in a group shot, havent got any on my own so not going to post twice :P
isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:23 AM   #177
Marine 1
Marine 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebrows
A jarhead! just like old Daddeh :D

J/k mate, you so sexah, john might even love you.
Ha ha ha... Like father like son(s)... only he and Rodger that (other son) got ALL the good "stuff" from dad... AND LEFT ME WITH NUTTIN!!!!!!!
"Why I outta!"
Old 09-09-2005, 11:25 AM   #178
Apollo
5KI|L$

Send a message via AIM to Apollo

Hello!!! I don't think were talking about me enough....Uuuughhh
Oh, Thanks Marine 1 for gas money btw. These poeple don't know that were related, I hope =P
Old 09-09-2005, 12:35 PM   #179
CanTah
Pansy Bedwetter

I woould post my pic.. but i agree with alleo..that would be wrong of me to do but its pretty cool to check out you guys pics.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:52 PM   #180
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

This is how motorcycle people in California say herro.

Edit: oh, and these are fun roads on which to ride (enlarged to show texture)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1878.jpg (75.2 KB, 450 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1879.jpg (128.1 KB, 455 views)
.`.><(((>`..`.><((((>
`..`..`..`.><((((>
`.><((((>.`.><((((>