Dexworld.org

Well itís finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why donít you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2017, 12:02 AM   #1
-CLERGY-Pope
The Soooouuuul Train

Default I had a dream just last night i remember

I have a short storie to tell you all 🙄

It was about me and this girl she was in her low 20ies we were in her bedroom . Should i go on it was so vivid . I remember alot of my dreams . Not sure y but i do . Well i will go on with my storie . And nice to see all my friends . Anyway so i wrote it down so i could remember some details .
So my dream was i was in this girls room she liked me she got half undressed i got on her bed and we fooled around only problem was her mom or someone els kept coming in room and they wanted door open . At one point one came in and blocked window of her room with stuff at the time she was more undressed and my hands were all over her but had to stop , was so frustrating for both of us , we were both frustrated with them . Still seemed to keep going and trying . It seemedso real and exiting . So close but yet so far . She pulled her panties between her pussy so as to tease me or to show me whats to come ! It seemed every time i looked away and then looked back she had less on ,as i said she was alot younger than me but still of age in her young 20ies . Early when we were fooling around i thought she had a big black hairy bush ! But later as she showed me she was almost completly shaved . I woke up right around when she showed me her pussy by pulling her panties up so it went in her and i could see almost everything . It was hot and exited me and made me want her more of course . Then i woke up 😣 .

Well thats my dream , and i hope i see her again tonight 🙄 . The pope .
-CLERGY-Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
Domnatr
Five - O

Pope, thinking about you in any sexual situation makes me throw up a little in my mouth
Old 07-11-2017, 12:53 AM   #3
-CLERGY-Pope
The Soooouuuul Train

Lol dom its my dream ! So bla . I tryed to dream about her again but no luck 😞. I would date you dom but your not my typ so..... 😁
-CLERGY-Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:35 AM   #4
[b7]fluid
‹ber

omg, that was a post of posts. You two always make me laugh. damn..
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote