Dexworld.org

Well itís finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why donít you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > Ban Board
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2015, 08:19 AM   #41
[b7]fluid
‹ber

you know what's bullshit, besides pretty much all of your posts? Last post renegers who can't shut the fuck up after saying they will.

ps, i still love you minus the tirades, assholeness, and all round juvenile behaviour.

pss, please stfu. I mean seriously you came back to the thread twice in in the matter of 2 hours before anyone else cared to post.

psss, seriously don't you have anything else better to do, like watch your kids or snow fall or something?
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:03 AM   #42
Zhang Liao
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b7]fluid View Post
you know what's bullshit, besides pretty much all of your posts? Last post renegers who can't shut the fuck up after saying they will.

ps, i still love you minus the tirades, assholeness, and all round juvenile behaviour.

pss, please stfu. I mean seriously you came back to the thread twice in in the matter of 2 hours before anyone else cared to post.

psss, seriously don't you have anything else better to do, like watch your kids or snow fall or something?
Grawwrrr grawrrr ack fth roarrr!
Zhang Liao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:31 AM   #43
Zhang Liao
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Just go ahead and delete this thread. You guys aren't going to take responsibility for the current state of Dexworld. Nor are you guys going to put any real effort into fixing it. It's very clear that no amount of pressure is going to change that.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:03 PM   #44
Rocket
See I told ya!

No we're not going to delete this thread. We deleted your last rant and should have kept it for the record.

I doubt that this will matter as you will come back again down the road, but officially here it is:

No, Zhang we will not be following your lead, suggestions, or timetable.

What we keep or build in Dexworld will be based on the regular players in good standing who play here, are a positive force, people that want to have fun with others. We also welcome new players of that ilk. I have never equated your persona with any of those traits and that is why the answer to you is no.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #45
Zhang Liao
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
No we're not going to delete this thread. We deleted your last rant and should have kept it for the record.

I doubt that this will matter as you will come back again down the road, but officially here it is:

No, Zhang we will not be following your lead, suggestions, or timetable.

What we keep or build in Dexworld will be based on the regular players in good standing who play here, are a positive force, people that want to have fun with others. We also welcome new players of that ilk. I have never equated your persona with any of those traits and that is why the answer to you is no.
Yeah I know. I told you as much in the first post of this thread. Here it is again.

I waited like 4 months to see what you guys would do with Dexworld. I heard your grandiose plans and blah blah blah. You guys aren't community leaders at all. Just a bunch of fucking posers and frauds. I posted this in the ban section so you wouldn't need to move it. Fucking lying assholes
Old 12-29-2015, 07:49 PM   #46
Bait
‹ber

Dude, though i find your rants funny and i agree a little nudge needs to happen...
you've stated 3 times in teh same thread that it'll be your last one?

Before rocket took control, the people above him were MIA for like 4-5 years (since BBR past [RIP]; the ones that ctrl'd the server/$$/site) ... rocket (& fyx) have only been at the helm for what 3-4mths maybe less.

Rocket's a sys-admin/tech, you know how demanding their jobs are ?? My bro-in-law works from like 8am-12am.... pretty sure fyx started a new job too.

A gaming community requires people willing to put in the time to setup servers , and if they don't , be able to pass them off to people capable . Rocket/Fyx have been running the DOD servers for what 2.5-4yr & 1.5-2yr respectively? And only finally get the okay
to do what needs to be done? give them time.

We've all been apart of communities that have last 2-3yr, 5yr and longer and watched them die for one reason or another. At least the dex forums are still up for some Leaf Bashing!! can't say the same for any of the other communities i've been in.

Besides not all of the remaining dex admins & regulars play teh same games...
dayofdefeat is probably the only one in common but at least you can join them in the game their playing.

The dayz server you run might be successful...but hopw many dex regulars have you been able to rangle to the game?
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #47
Zhang Liao
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
Dude, though i find your rants funny and i agree a little nudge needs to happen...

Before rocket took control, the people above him were MIA for like 4-5 years (since BBR past [RIP]; the ones that ctrl'd the server/$$/site) ... rocket (& fyx) have only been at the helm for what 3-4mths maybe less.

Rocket's a sys-admin/tech, you know how demanding their jobs are ?? My bro-in-law works from like 8am-12am.... pretty sure fyx started a new job too.

A gaming community requires people willing to put in the time to setup servers , and if they don't , be able to pass them off to people capable . Rocket/Fyx have been running the DOD servers for what 2.5-4yr & 1.5-2yr respectively? And only finally get the okay

We've all been apart of communities that have last 2-3yr, 5yr and longer and watched them die for one reason or another. At least the dex forums are still up for some Leaf Bashing!! can't say the same for any of the other communities i've been in.

dayofdefeat is probably the only one in common but at least you can join them in the game their playing.

The dayz server you run might be successful...but hopw many dex regulars have you been able to rangle to the game?
Bait, There is no evidence that anyone here is trying. None!
I called them out on it.
I handed a successful recipe for sever launch directly to them.
I lit a fire up under their ass about it.
The LAN party got cancelled because the admins were actively trying to prevent it from happening.

Nothing is going to get them to try, except them. They are unmotivated, uninspired and nearly direction less. If there is a pleasant way to change that into a motivated, inspired, and goal orientated team. Have at it and I'll shut my trap.
Now I've never ran a CS:GO server but I guarantee you I could have it up in 30 minutes to an hour tops. For whatever reason, we have an admin team that put far more effort into this thread than they put into the CS:GO server. Explain that to me.

Zhang's last last post ever. Unless he decides he want's to post again in which case he probably will. If he doesn't post again it's because he didn't feel like it. In that case this really would be a final post and would supersede all previous posts identified or similarly identified as final.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #48
(((Sonic-Death-Monkey)))
high fidelity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Liao View Post
Bait, There is no evidence that anyone here is trying. None!
I called them out on it.
I handed a successful recipe for sever launch directly to them.
I lit a fire up under their ass about it.
The LAN party got cancelled because the admins were actively trying to prevent it from happening.

You caught us.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:41 PM   #49
Maniac
Spazz Out

How Zhang is still allowed to post on the forums after all this disrespect is beyond me.
Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:45 PM   #50
Zhang Liao
Hi! I'm an asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((Sonic-Death-Monkey))) View Post

You caught us.
Well it's not hard. All you have to do is ignore everything you guys say and just focus on your actions, or complete lack there of.

Sonic, what do you feel are some of your greatest achievements or contributions towards ensuring Dexworld's successful future? Because I have a feeling that posting Austin Powers pictures just might sum that all up.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #51
Rocket
See I told ya!

I tried to let you stay away on your own, now I have to help you stay away as we really don't care to hear from you any more. I'm sure you have to get back to your successful servers as you've spent way too much time here.
Old 12-30-2015, 06:42 AM   #52
[b7]fluid
‹ber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post

Bait,

I know we jeer each other and I've been harsh to you on a number of occasions, but I really appreciate your post. Singlehandedly you spelled out everything that needed to be said, and did it in a nice way even.

To key in on the last point you made about bringing over dexworld regulars to days, the goal was to find a way to make dexworld strong again, but the reality of Zhang's approach was to do something he wanted to do despite what any of our regulars wanted to do. Their was little to no interest but he did it anyways and ignores the fact that I put in hours playing even though I've got a full time job plus I'm attempting to start up my woodworking business, To add to that, in all the time that he was "successful" with his dayz server there wasn't any new blood to dexworld at all. If promoting dexworld was key I figure at least one person would've signed up. No, in the end, this was Zhang's pet project, and what "he" wanted to do. He didn't get his way and now he's acting out...again.

He's arguing a moot point about getting a cs:go server up and running in half an hour. Like he said, we've had a server for a while now yet he's not been on all the while trumpeting the fact that he cares for the survival of the place he dear loves. He ignores the point that most of our regs are dod players and wont move games. Nah he's just using the forum as a place to cry and you're right maniac, I don't think he deserves any more leeway. I'll be asking rocket and the other admins to shut him up permanently on this forum. Hes been nothing but a cancer to this community despite our attempts to integrate him in.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:51 AM   #53
Bait
‹ber

nuts, i look forward to his yearly rants !!
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:38 AM   #54
Tallgeese_lll
Your mother

Dramadramadramadramadramadramqdramadramadramadrama dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadrama

I don't have to watch tnt for my daily dose of drama, I can come here!

Or i can go to facebook, since it seems someones posting the same shit there now too.

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be
Tallgeese_lll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:17 PM   #55
Fysiks
‹ber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
How Zhang is still allowed to post on the forums after all this disrespect is beyond me.
I actually find it more amusing at this point, digging his own grave so to speak.

He is officially banned as of Rocket's last post.
Fysiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:24 PM   #56
Domnatr
Five - O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallgeese_lll View Post
Dramadramadramadramadramadramqdramadramadramadrama dramadramadramadramadramadramadramadramadrama

I don't have to watch tnt for my daily dose of drama, I can come here!

Or i can go to facebook, since it seems someones posting the same shit there now too.
yep when all else fails, take it to facebook like a child... I deleted it.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:41 PM   #57
[b7]fluid
‹ber

Oh geezus. I think ill delete my personal fb account in the near future. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:56 AM   #58
Rabid Wookie
ooo Touch my Traa Laaa La! My Ding Ding Dong!

Old 01-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #59
[b7]fluid
‹ber

Pulp fiction!
Old 03-07-2016, 09:08 PM   #60
Eyebrows
Blame Canada!

Send a message via AIM to Eyebrows

I might have some contributions to make here

nvm.
Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote