Dexworld.org

Well itís finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why donít you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > Game Forums > Day Of Defeat Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #41
Mr Nice Guy
Hi! I'm an asshole!

I still don't understand negative score BAR whores though. If ever pick one up on axis I wipe their team out because they can't counter it. At that point you can just stop reloading and keep taking new ones that never got fired.

The bigger shift is the people who used rifles on either team stopped playing on either team. You wouldn't know who was good with a garand anymore. They'll wait for some bad British map and use enfields though... so that counts or something. (also we have maybe 1 or 2 regs that snipe more often than not so that's not even a factor anymore. No I'm not counting people who hold sniper rifles and never hit anything.)

If you want better MGs stop letting the worst players on the server default to them. All these guardians of spawn exits and 1st flags can fuck off. Learn to rambo and take ground like a boss.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:50 PM   #42
Bait
‹ber

"and complain about everything "

of course who wants to play saints/hostile/sherman...almighty atheist god....i'd rather play lennon.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:55 PM   #43
[b7]fluid
‹ber

I'd rather play any team bait's not on...there's a gentleman's agreement between the two of us, but I let him use his haxorz so he doesn't cry too much...

oh, bait, didn't see you posted last. haha
[b7]fluid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:19 PM   #44
TotesMagoats

Bait, I always bitch about maps that I don't like....But a shitty map is even shittier when you have all the assholes on one team.
Like this.........Tiger sucks as it is, but last night was it really necessary for bluerevolver AND his stupid friend who is an exact clone of him, to play on the same team? No, it's not. Who the hell wants to even try when that shit happens? Not me.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:23 PM   #45
Bait
‹ber

what tiger's awesome! oddly enuf in my top10 [still played too much tho]

tahts why u stack monkey/fyx/phantom (and when their ever on tall/fluid) against them

besides i've seen those 20-4 bar scores u racked up!

ALSO u make everyone go prone...or mg...nothing like karhos who bitch about everyone proning...and then calling rates [WWII was all about proning]

----
Yah i never wanna play on fluids team nor monkey's. There's more satisfcation nifing them. Phantom's harder to play against so i'd prefer him on my team , plus
he always seems to find my hiding spots.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 12:11 PM   #46
PHANTOM
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
plus
he always seems to find my hiding spots.
Thats only cuz you find the nicest spots, I then use those spots to kill ppl from too.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:16 AM   #47
Starbuck
STARBUCK!!

This game is not a realistic simulator. Some maps are symmetrical. We play sherman sometimes. Please stop being a broken record on this subject. It is almost the only thing I see you type on here- besides hockey stuff. Bars, Kars, it doesnt matter guys. You all just want to hear yourselves crow.

Play the game. Deal with things you dont like- or come back after the map is done. BE COOL HONEY BUNNY. Sometimes things dont go your way. But all we have is dod right NOW, Dexworld right NOW. The past was great for us, and perhaps we should have a "Campfire Stories: subforum to tell stories of the old days. Bringing up the old days to belittle people or make points is fruitless though. The meta is different now.

I still make one shot Bar kills.. had a 2fer the other night night.